" When I in my twenties liked aikido and non-contact karate hobbies, that was just liking such motion hobbies, and the Finnish nature outdoors, with an interest in zen buddhism too. But if one thinks of food I ate something like ordinary Finnish food (pizzas by Saarioinen), plus fresh apple juice and in addition to it dark bread (ruisleipää) with cheese and slices of tomato, and sometimes a small youghurt, sometimes an apple too.
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti