keskiviikko 8. toukokuuta 2019

"Like a miracle"

My mom sometimes paid attention to the word associations of words, which I mostly considered just nonsense and her way to figure out new ideas. But the Finnish word for human "ihminen" brings the association "ihmeellinen", like a miracle, which my mom termed more like the characteristic of wild animals but that it would be good if humans too would learn to be somnewhat like miracles in their lives, it would be a strenght in life. I guess that I like pets and wild animals that way: so naturally skilled and beautiful they appear, with a joy of life. But I guess my mom admired life with kids somewhat the same way: how they grow and learn and each of their own kind, somehow fun and refreshing, with so wide and varied possibilities in life in the future and already now as beginnings, sprouts.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti