torstai 23. toukokuuta 2019

I often achieve good quality

I have akways been interested in doing things with good quality, common sense with a picture of the whole, responsibly, with wisdom of life and healthy ways of living and doing, with freedom and happiness as values too. I have also been always interested in wild animals, practical chores, nature, arts, religions, how the society works well together and the level of the whole world, also in wisdom of life and sports and deep wisdom. I have also always been interested in good ways of doing and using effort, and óf following feelings and moral. So I tend to produce at least part of the time good quality work that is above the level of quality of what otherwise is availeble, in the works of others I mean. So my reading texts etc may leave readers for a short whiule with a feeling that some ordinarily interesting text, song or the like is not somehow good enough quality to interest as much as usually - but such is my level of quality, that is why I am writing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti