When a song plays in the radio, half way through the song and most people know it's perspective, it's wisdom of life. In addition they have their own wisdom of life. So it happens that once a song is in the radio but not before, the listeners are about as wise or wiser than the singer.
So I feel to be happening with my thinking course and the text about the future of computers. I am good at explaining and good at teaching, so at some phace the readers have learned. And so the common thinking errors that bothered me everywhere, are not seen so often. Instead people have a grasp of good well working common sense like ways to think. So there aren't so much left to teach for me in these areas of understanding. My job in these things is largely done, or fully done.
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti