lauantai 9. toukokuuta 2015

My intelligence quotient

I was around 25 when I went to intelligence test and got the intelligence quotient i.e. test result 170 when the average of the adult population at the capital district or in the whole country is 100. So they measured my intelligence to be higher than that of 99.8% of the population. That is a result that took me some time to adapt to, but brought me freedom that was very benefical for my life and for my thinking, so I guess it was right in some way or in another.
Around those times I was interested in reading some books about zen buddhism and that is said to increase skill and intelligence. Anyway, I honestly estimated that I tended to make in intellectual things some 100 000 rimes more observations about each subject than the average academical person in Helsinki district. My books are some part of those thoughst that I estimated to be easy enough for others.
I did not suit academical work. I find much more important questions to be of right difficulty for me.
I am also quick in my thinking and need lots of stimuli to be happy and with content to my life, with exercise that makes my capacity good. If I think a subject throughly through in a second or two while the average academical person would in years think only a part of it with the help of book knowledge. That is a huge difference in pace of life.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti