keskiviikko 22. kesäkuuta 2022

Comparison to novels

 I have written only fact texts, mostly only teaching skills and talents. To my surprise I got stuck to writing endlessly ( 3 years 9 months ) about the skills of Christmas gnomes. I collected the first three years' texts and together with them most of my lufetime's work, to a book Skills Of Christmas Gnomes, which I have come to compare with some novels and so it is just a book among others, i guess. I have not read novels lately. These novels thst i have come to think of are : 

Ruduard Kipling's Jungle book

Jack London's Call of the wild

Alkumetsä i.e. Robert Holdstock's Mythago Wood

Juhani Aho : Rauhan erakko


* * *


7th of September 2022   I had this theoretical understanding. So i was able to write these texts, but nothing else. The rest is up to others applying and bringing their own understanding and skills. 

For example feelingrobots.blogspot.com , learntalents.blogspot.com and 2013paradise.blogspot.com


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti