tiistai 18. tammikuuta 2022

If after my texts others seem sabotaged

 My texts are mostly of a very good quality and manage solve many things that others did not know how to solve. So after reading my texts, others often seem surprisingly much lower quality than what you remember them having been, but if you out that levelbto words on some objective scale, you notica that their level has not changed. It is just that you managed to learn some skills from my texts. Please recommend them also to others. 

Years ago I took part in an non-verbal intelligence quotient test, and it said that my IQ (170 on Cattel non-verbal scale where average is 100 and high iq society Mensa entrance demands an iq of 148 or higher) was better than that of 99,8% of the population. I have liked books about oriental philosophy about masterful skill, and weathers, art, religions, etc, so in quite many respects i have a very high skill level compared to the average. 


19th of September 2023   I have quite often been marked very high in some hierargy that people with a not-so-good head complain about. I do not know for sure whst such markings are, certainly not always the same. My impression is that often when someone reads my text, he/she during tge first one or two paragrapfs makes some estimate of my skills and quality as a writer and a thinker compared to a few or more texts or eriters which come to his/her mind based on simikarity. Then when he/she reads further, he/she maybe alters the marking somewhat, but after some maybe 20 pages it is just some marking made in the beginnibg of the text, and so he/she starts wondering what marking it is and why so high and why with so little view of my texts, and so people sometimes get angry, especially if the texts of others do not seem as good, which of course makes no sense from mu point of view, why get angry at me from the liw quality of others? I did write teaching material, so what is tge point? 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti