lauantai 29. tammikuuta 2022

About feedback of my texts and melodies

 I watched from youtube.com videos of songs of which this year's Finnish eurovision song ought to be vhosen, psrtly to see if someone had used my melodies. There was a singer with very sexual and star like video, and when i pondered of the style, it appeared to be style from fans watching some former hit song of his and feeling strongly about the music. That is quite the opposite to how my own texts have affected my own lufe, which has become dumped down, mainly sleeping, almist all former activities, including music, my dogs, writing, religion and expdrience of the weathers removed, and i do not know why, but it seems to be feedbavk from my texts and weather melodies - is it feedback from thosd who claim to have read but who haven't read my texts at all, or what is it, but it has removed most of my life, mainly sleepi g left. 

It is maybe feedback from those who did not understand my texts at all. But then they should have left the texts unread and read instead something suited to them. 

Some readers maybe would like to replace reading by sleeping in warmth and eating good food. But why does such replace my lufe? I liked nature, sports, my dogs, music  etc much more! 

7th of April 2022   I have gotten stuck and stupid from writing my Christmas gnlme skills text learntalents.blogspot.com . It is so long, already 870 entries, that i huess that some readers guess that so can they get to know me and since the texts teach skills maybe also win me, and that is maybe why i am stuck and stupid. But already as a child one noticed that if someone of the pals taught others some skill of theirs, ut was nice only if one were aölowed to do it in one's own ways with common sense and taught wisdom along, instead of detailedly copying. Likewise sometimes one could maybe figure out how to learn such but the main motivation was to lne's own knterests and one's own style. So it does not make sense to clmpete with an author in the thousands of tjings thsught kn the author's texts. Sometimds i wonder if the main effect of writing to the author's lufe comes from people unable to read or who did not ho to school and write essays which were sometimes read by a few others, and where reading this and that would have taught how little feedback is naturaöl for each read text. 

26.4.2022   I have lately been stuck writing about the skills of Christmas gnlmes and nothing much else, just reading news and wstching videos, not even ordinary dsily lufe. But i guess it is some feedback from my texts, like a paper with an idea that yhere is a text about Christmas gnomes kn it, for example a curved line like a low hill and straight lines like the rows of a text. Or a curving line on an empty background i guess to symbolize some advice about ways of doing. Yet it is not enough for my daily lufe, but i guess that it is the feedback thst i have gotten. 

7.5.2022   Readers' view of the writer is partly what he/she writes about and partly an impression of the writer while just writing, and the latter is much more narrow life than what is natural for the writer to live since it is more like a pictyre of someone correcting spelling errors. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti