sunnuntai 11. heinäkuuta 2021

A more relaxed atmosphere

 I have written to solve world's problems, but lately I have felt that some big question that burdened people a lot is now better than before. My guess is that it is the experience of distance learning in schools, which propably made it easier to make individual arrangements if school does not suit some pupil at all.

My own texts that seem to have affected similarly, are curingguesses.blogspot.com , and the advices about living the seasons https://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html .

Maybe also what I wrote about women power learntalents.blogspot.com entries C69., C71. and A84. backed up by E11. Also the E11. which is Easy quick school gor animals can settle things when humans stufy it. Also the other entries in thar long text plus links may have settled something, like knitting tips or Women's skills taught for men, my blog todreamjob.blogspot.com . And feelings, rstionality and moral to computers, which is the earliest text in my blog feelingcomputers.blogspot.com .

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti