sunnuntai 16. helmikuuta 2020

Shift toward composing music

During the last year I have composed short melodies to my long text about living wisely the seasons http://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html . I have composed also some other mainly short melodies, mostly to my other blogs. I have collected the melodies to my blog about composing https://composingmelodies.blogspot.com/ . Those are just notes.
Since the last December I have noticed that I some somewhat classified also as a some kind of composer, and my life has tended to turn mre toward composing. There has been room for it and writing has been on a smaller emphazis, without so much peace. I would like to learn to compose real songs but I do not know what to think of the change. I was in a higher position as a writer, since I have written about some very important subjects and in addition something nice about hobby kind of things. As a composer I am just a beginner and not so specially skilled. I have some good subjects but maybe not enough things of value to tell about them and still not enough peace for all I compose, I mean peace to work in my own ways and to give room to the life that I compose about.

 From April 2019:










From December 2019:




 Lyrics attempt January 2020, melody fromlast December:


From January 2020:



Other pieces from January 2020:




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti