tiistai 25. helmikuuta 2020

My texts do not seem to fit as audiobooks

I guess that my texts mostly do not fit at all as audiobooks. I write about new thoughts that require following my chain of thoughts instead of the familiar ones or familiar guesses of many. I think it important that one can read again the grounds in the beginning of the text, if one loses the chain of thought. I write a lot about subjects connected with teh rationality of feelings and that is an area that many have traditionally lacked skills in, and so one cannot listen to their voice and guess based on that what the thought might be and in which way it is natural. Also, if one presses the repeat button, it often is annoying to other listeners. Kind of softer subjects also may sound unconvincing if one does not pay attention to the thoughts, and so the feedback might be much worse than from the written texts.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti