maanantai 11. helmikuuta 2019

Writing needs lots of social eye

I slept long in the beginning of this year 2019 and have been more stupid and stuck than usual, especially to begin with. At first I could not write more than e-mails, then I blogged something with my old memorized understanding, quite theory like, then I have slowly regained my understanding but social eye is still lacking and the end result is just unwise, more like a bomb attentat than some nice hobby like blogging suited for many to read: either nice additiob to some skill of their or uninteresting if they are not interested in the subject. Formerly I thoughts of the society and even the wider world via different ways of thinking and how would they learn from my text and how would they communicate and would it cause communication errors or conflicts of values, but now I still haven't been able to do so. I think that journalists much have extremely much such and more skills in what comes to the social eye and workings of the society when they write just ordinary texts for public audience.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti