About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
sunnuntai 31. heinäkuuta 2016
My texts have no sources, they are my own thoughts
Just about everything in my texts is my own observations siad in a way that is thought of from the point of view of teaching. I have not read them from anywhere, I have not been taught them in any way. I have just been interested in things that increase intelligence, like zen buddhist books, Stephen Mitchell's English translation of Tao-Te-Ching, arts and New Age books, also in healthy ways of living, the nature and animals, sports and moral and in building apicture of the world for myself.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti