torstai 12. toukokuuta 2016

How to reach for good quality

I think that my guest for better quality is important in learning new things and in keeping quality good and thoughts profound. When I do something with some quality, I do not think, well, this is enough, but often think how good the quality should ideally have been for my life and the society and the world to go well, spend a moment or two wondering what it would demand, what kind of extra job and mark for myself that I would some time in the future do that extra job while associating with a subject like this. So my quality does not deteriorate due to laziness as easily but neither do I get much extra work. Some maybe I read some interesting magazine articles for a half an hour in a month as a result of this or so, and think some things more thoroughly which for me goes quite quickly.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti