About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
" On Wednesday, 1 January 2025, Kaisa Hannele Tervola <hannele.tervola@gmail.com> wrote: Äsken hoksasin, mistä sosiaaliset suhte...
-
I have written here on my blogs and on the links from tehre, many thoughts that go fully according to feelings. That aren't thought runn...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti