Being an author of books does not bring a shared view to life with readers. Instead the readers remember also nice snd interesting skills or thoughts as just some text about that subject, remember the ideas in the text, instead of comparing it with their own lives, or at least not with their own life experience. My text was just somebody else's experiences and thoughts about them, at some other time and place, at leadt in a different weather, different lufe circumstancies. And so being an author is not like talking about those things, instead it is much like being mistaken for a booklet, which is so far from being treated just right, that such a pisition does not seem worth reaching for. So I have sometimes wondered, shoukd texts and other produced things be with some other name, would lufe be easier then? But one needs the position of understanding those thkngs better than mist others. Otherwuse there is too little room for lufe for the author.
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti