torstai 3. elokuuta 2023

My internet sites

 When I started writing to the internet, I wrote to my www.angelfire.com pages which were blues/systeemiteoria and planet/paradisewins . I do not know if those pages still exist. My book Final paradise, which is a part of my collection books of the paradise theory, was originally written to my Angelfire pages. 

Later I wrote my computer and published my books about paradise theory via createspace.com platform, but it was only possible by selling them without getting any money from them. Thise were by the name Hannele Tervola. They included the paradise theory, and later the thinking vourse and my text sbout building feelings, ratilnaluty and moral to computers. 

Around the time I wrote to my computer in Espoo, I made videos to my video channel www.youtube.com/khtervola and at some point to www.youtube.com/FinalParadise . Those were mainly text videos with either dia pictures or coloured background. There were also videos of training my pets. Some of the videos are somehow carried away by the expectations of viewers.

I also wrote some www.hubpages.com pages by the name Gaian. 

In Savonlinna I wroto to my www.blogger.com pages, for example learntalents.blogspot.com . You can see a list of my blogs if you clivk my name or picture. The pictures of me resemble various persons that vary and not so much my own characteristics. Maybe it is the internet or some spiritual side causing it. At first my profile used just the name Hannele Tervola plus location, age  etc. Then I learned that I had been mixed to somelne else with that name as parts of her name, and so I some time maybe a few years later changed my profile name and the author's name in my boojs to be Kaisa Hannele Tervola, which is my full name. So if you have found other sites or different kinds of texts by some "Hannele Tervola", those aren't mine. Also in my nlogs there may be ssbotaged parts, parts written by others, not me, and especially such are translatilns made by others.

My books and booklets at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola , except the above mentioned earlier ones at www.amazon.com by the name Hannele Tervola. 

About my motivation as an unusually skilled person


" f7.   6th of August 2023   I made an ebook in Finnish of how I trained my two dogs to circus for a half a year or so autumn 2010 - spring 2011. When I wrote the circus diary, I was thinkibg of other dog owners wanting to teach circus tricks to their dogs. Now that there is an ebook to buy at my books' page www.amazon.com/author/khtervola , I come to notice that it coukd interest teachers quite widely. 


It also seems to set into perspective, what I can and what I cannot. I am not fitted to every high sounding job. Instead I am just a university educated thinker with an interest in nature, arts and religions, and my lufetime's job has been in writing, without pay, and I feel that I do not have more to write. What I will do in the future, I do not know, but my inclination is largely the same. 

"



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti