keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2023

My lifetime's main work is done

 It seems that i no longer have anything much to say. Also my quality is nowadays much lower than as younger. Partly thst is a question of some things in a global audience being a burden for normal life, so that it seems very difficult to keep the quality good. But so it seems that my main writing work is done. 


25th of May 2023   My writing work is mostly done. I had as strenght theoretical ideals in the scale of the whole world. Of those I have written in my paradise theory book over 10 years ago. After that I have written mostly of subjects around the rationality of feelings. For the last four years I have been stuck to write endlessly about skills useful for a Christmas gnome like life in the modern world, and it seems that it has become my speciality, at least nowadays. In addition I have written over a thousand advices about healing, see parantamisesta.blogspot.com , which too seems to have mostly ceased but may still continue a little bit for a long time. 


16.7.2023   As younger I thought I was gonna write about big things that matter in the world. As I have written what seems to be just about all I have to say, I am surprised to find that my texts are not of as good quality literally as I had aimed at. What I thought of as new big thoughts were more like repair pieces. That means that they do not stay central after they too are understood. Instead someone else writes a good beginners' guidebook on my texts just fix some points which otherwise would have been left unanswered. 

I do not know, but does that also mean that some of my more guidebook like texts will stay, likd Living with the four seasons, and Knitting tips. 


On Tuesday 7 May 2024, Kaisa Hannele Tervola <hannele.tervola@gmail.com> wrote:

Eilen kokosin vielä kolmannen kirjan ASorcerer -teemaan, mutta se ei enää ollut niin hyvä. Siitä jäi vielä mieleen, että Tunteet ja tekemisentapa -blogini sekä Ratkaisuja ja ongelmanratkaisuvinkkejä ympäristökysymyksiin -blogini jotkut ehkä haluaisivat kirkoina oikeassa järjestyksessä, mutta ympäristöaiheesta on jo kolme kurjasta, ja jotenkin työ ei enää yhtään suju, olen ihan tukossa kuin joku yrittäisi pakolla tehdä nuo, teettää minulla, ja niin ei ole kyllin omaa tilaa, jotta voisi tehdä mitään. Parasta jättää nuo muille, kun edes copy+paste ei minulta suju. Olisi hyvä, että muut koulujärkeä omaavat huomaisivat, että osaavat itse kyllä loput, sillä minusta ei mitään hyötyä nyt ole, olen kurjoittanut ihan liikaa osaamiseni määrään nähden, kai siksi, että satuolennot kiinnostavat lapsia. 
Terv. Hannele 


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti