tiistai 8. maaliskuuta 2022

My texts seek to repair big problems of the world with my skills

 I write to repsir away big problems of ghe world. I have always had good objectice thinkkng skills, wisdom of life and work motivation for that task. That is why mh bligs often leave a relueved feeling.

I have written about solving environmental problems  see in Finnish kokonaiskuvat.blogspot.com

Viewd on efficiency optimizing, see my parsdise theory 2013paradise.blogspot.com

Feelings and working life, see workandfreetime.blogspot.com

Changing to dream job, see todreamjob.blogspot.com and the Finnish original nopeaoppisuus.bligspot.com

Living with the four seasons, see Finnishskills.blogspot.com 

Moral, see healthilymoral.blogspot.com 

Healing curingguesses.blogspot.com and kn Finnush parantamusesta.blogspot.com

And even about the possibilitues of Chridtmas gnome like life in the modern world learntalents.blogspot.com 

Plus other blogs too


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti