keskiviikko 12. toukokuuta 2021

I have lately been vegetarian

 As young I ate normal Finnish food according to food circle advice taught in school. The recommended amount was always ok or even quite much for me. When I was over 30 years I some time I do not know why got a nauseating feeling of meat and so I became partially vegetarian for a few years, eating vegetables etc, milk products, fuish and a coupe times in week meat. Then I bought my dogs and they ate lots of meat and so I ate lots of meat in ordinary Finnish foods for some 13 years. One and a half months ago my apricot poodle Banjo died and after that I have been vegetarian. At first I ate only airy carrot, then changed gradually to vegetarian food with lots of milk products and sometimes egg. But of fish etc I tend to fall ill, also of soya etc. I have been Buddhist almost 30 years, but not followed any rules in such, only had a liking toward Buddhism.

17.7.2021   I have lately been able to eat a little bit of meat like products, especially fish, almost every day, i.e. those have started to melt even though notvyet as big amounts as esrlier. 

11.9.2021   I have for a month or two been able to eat chicken and fish and a little bit meat but it is still like an achievement and not like normal food. It is now some five and a half months since my poodle died, and I have been 50 years old for a month now. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti