keskiviikko 17. maaliskuuta 2021

Please advertice my blogs in civiliced ways

 I do not have especiaaly mucj search engine skills. I do not know how to recommend my texts any wider, since they are targeted to people interested in the subjects of the text in question and with quite much objective thinking skills and civiliced ways. If you want for example my blog about curing to be spread any wider, you oight to recommend it in civiliced ways yourself. Parantamisesta.blogspot.com curingguesses.blogspot.com


* * * 

3rd of August 2021   I have written tens of bligs because I feel that there is a great demand for such texts in the world and so writing has in practice been my job for almost 23 years, without pay. But when I last January moved from Savonlinna back to Espoo, I felt that it was as if someone, maybe a religious person had emtied a box or a drawer and so I was forced to move. Here in Espoo I have had a new mobile phone with some twenty of my blogs in a near area share, and it has felt like my bligs have not been otherwise avsilable here, even though I have written teaching material about ibteresting subjects. Yet the bligs ought to be in sight all over the world. I have written the texts without pay, so I cannot wander around to make them available, such just does not make sense. So if you think that some of my texts are needed, please recommend them somewhere, for example your local search results. I cannot do m8re, so the availability is in the hands of others. 

The problem is if my good quality blog is not available, maybe on the first two search pages, on a basic search in that subject, for example Finnish language search on solving environmental problems kokonaiskuvat.blogspot.com or likewise in Finnish search about safe? ways to cure illnesses at home parantamisesta.blogspot.com , and likewise in Finnish about changing? to a dream job nopeaoppisuus.blogspot.com and in English about teaching material about objective thinking quickerlearning.blogspot.com , etc.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti