perjantai 20. maaliskuuta 2020

My texts are not aimed at their lowest or most cynical level

Typically when people fail in something because of having made an error, that is an error compared to their ordinary level of skills, and so correcting it away demands a more basic way of thinking and often a more cyniucal view than what they ordinarily use in their understanding. And so my texts mentiuon basuc things and go through value-free objective grounds for things just in case someone lacks thiose grounds or the skill of makin them. I do not intent my texts to readers with ordinarily so cynical views, since suych is typically a social feature and not good for thinking at all. Observing structures and describing tem in one's thinking is good for thinking and is the way of thinking I intend my texts to.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti