sunnuntai 29. syyskuuta 2019

Groups I identify with

Finn
writer like a journalist, even though I write to the internet teaching skills and talents
dog owner
sports hobby (that is my identity, even though I haven't practised sports lately, just somethimes run a little)
nature
arts as a serious hobby
like music
women's virtues
caring the world to a good future
healthy ways of living as a high value
lately: lives in Savonlinna
interested in religions
philosophical objective thinking
wisdom of life
Finnish weathers

I am interested in many things. These just ca,e to my mind now. I do not copy from others, at least not intentionally, but often like to take part in groups.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills

 "  Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...