maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2018

How to choose what to write to the internet

From my blog http://picturesfrommyhome.blogspot.fi/2018/02/other-links-to-my-texts.html

"14.2.2018   Writing to the internet isn't just figuring out something and then writing it down, as if robbing your ideas from you or trying to fake that all is interesting to others. Instead it sis like coming to think many different thoughts, learning new things, having teaching skills and every now and then coming across something that has rpoduct like good qualities: Hey this is needed by many who are interested in these subjects, and I have the teachings skills for it too, so what about if I would make a blog post about it. And then if the flow of doing carries you too far, coming to think: Hey these are not exactly what is needed but those aree what people need, I will do those and drop these personal ones away."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti