From my blog http://picturesfrommyhome.blogspot.fi/2018/02/other-links-to-my-texts.html
"14.2.2018 Writing to the internet isn't just figuring out something
and then writing it down, as if robbing your ideas from you or trying to
fake that all is interesting to others. Instead it sis like coming to
think many different thoughts, learning new things, having teaching
skills and every now and then coming across something that has rpoduct
like good qualities: Hey this is needed by many who are interested in
these subjects, and I have the teachings skills for it too, so what
about if I would make a blog post about it. And then if the flow of
doing carries you too far, coming to think: Hey these are not exactly
what is needed but those aree what people need, I will do those and drop
these personal ones away."
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti