maanantai 22. huhtikuuta 2013

My starting point as a child

When I was maybe two weeks old, my parents took me to forest,, to see the trees. And when I was maybe one month old they took me to a symphony concert. So I learned at an early age that in life one needs to be able to conceive complex structures.
But my observational abilities must have been not so good to begin with, since when I was 2 or 3 years old, I had a wooden toy with pieces of different shapes that fit into holes of the same shape in a wooden box. I remember thinking that it was quite difficult because the wide cross and the star looked almost exactly the same and likewise a half circle and a circle looked almost the same. One never could know which of them fitted to a hole of the same shape since I needed to turn them and turn them until finally they fitted in. Somehow I find it like an elementary version of finding solutions to a problem in thinking, see my thinking course for that!
In school I was longing for more profound views and philosophy of life, moral etc.


* * *   
20.2.2022   My mom was like a stepmother, and she was a career oriented working mom emphasizing her career a lot. My parents tried to share childcare equally, the same with home chores, for example my father almost always cooked the food. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti