sunnuntai 11. helmikuuta 2024

Widely interesting profound questions in the modern world : even intergalactic

 I have written some 25 years. One of the subjects I have lately written about is the possibility of inhabiting new planets, i.e. of the adaptation to a different kind of living environment, see my booklet "Animals In Space" at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola . That made me think of my writing work as a whole that has an amazingly wide possible area of those interested in it, both because of space travel and because living beings of natural origin in natural living environment, living nowadays in an at least partly artificial i.e. build environment. My paradise theory books, see 2013paradise.blogspot.com , offer an objective structure analyzis of work efficiency in an at least partly build environment. My text About Kalevala at talesfromforest.blogspot.com offers a view of how to regain lots of original fullfunctioning even in the present day world. My blog nopeaoppisuus.blogspot.com about changing profession to one's dream job, and my book Living with the four seasons, tell of how to do the needed adaptations to new kind of life and living environment. Similarly I have also written about learning to compose music learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/09 and about choosing where to live and about skills for happy peaceful working life there learntalents.blogspot.com/2018/09 . I have also written about healthy ways of living and healing advices by pieces of healthy natural ways of living and wisdom of life. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti