torstai 22. helmikuuta 2024

A theoretical view isn't power

 I have written all the thoughts and advices I can. So there is nothing more I could write. The thoughts are for objectively thinking indoviduals, meant to be picked to be parts of the society's picture of the world. A theoretical view says very little, but it can be useful in a wide area of different cultures. Me writing about Finnish skills of mine at a theoretical level ought to make itpossible for professionals seeking for teaching mayerial writing locally applicaple advices also of those skills, if they want. 

I do not have a reservoir of other skills, insight or the like to be in any positiln of power. I am just a thinking with background in the sciences and theoretical philosophy. And with some healthy kind of wisdom of life. I would have liked to become an artist, but my message is too scarce and theoretical for that. My texts do not rise to the level of religion, even though scchool taught civiliced picture of the world with civiliced values is valuable basic framework also in religion's benefical effect. 

There are lots of other professionals. Please ask them if you need some extra info or help. I am just a thinker, who would like to continue to some practical life of not much signigance in the world. Just go for a walk, use healthy common sense, live according to school taught wisdom also in what comes to social life and persons around. 


* * *

4th of May 2024   Sometimes it is heard in the media that someone ought to be seen in the media, taken a closer look at. I guess since such persons influence things a lot, but it is not clear what those persons are like, what is their quality, values, ways, what do they support, do they fit into these modern times. Some such persons are maybe Christianity's Mother Maria, if she still lives somewhere somehow, influencing the world a lot. And today I ran into the name Tarja Elovena..., which brings into mind the picture of a fair young maiden in the cover of a cereals box with thr product name Elovena, or then it was just some Chinese women appearing very Eurooean that way, maybe called Tiina. 

I am a writer, writing about my own views and skills. So what I bring to the world ought to ve clear to those who ubderstand such areas of life. So I am not needed in publicity as a person, even though my work can be valuable, but it is jyst study material. Even though some of my texts may have been replaced by thise of others, sabotaged by people ignorant of the internet or by evil lies. But I guess such relates to whetger somethibg is wanted or not. My texts as free versions of my books you can find at MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com etc..


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti