Siirry pääsisältöön

Each one has a different view of skills etc

 Some day last week I on some mental side talked momentarily with someone who had read my book A Sorcerer, and it was as if she knew it well, but even though she appeared inclined toward rational style life, she did not seem interested in the skills taught in the book, so her version of such was very far from mine. Yet my experience is that many social relations oriented people refer to the more rationally oriented in getting a kind of schooled view, so even those go much further from the original. And these are who are claimed to be of roughly the same type and same skills as the writer, while others left more far away in views, which seems that either they caught nothing of the communication or then there was some similarity, for example a hobby like interest in the subjects shared with the writer, which brought the clmmunication. So even though one can tell of skills, for example to look detailedly at some points, the level of actually living one's life is very different. It does not get shared by just reading and learning. And so a writer is not like the readers in such. Yet my father seemed somehow understand some things in the shared daily lufe when I was young, so that some guess tgat my near relatives or other social relations from my youth woukd have had largely the same skills and the same wisdom of life as I, so that they would have been my forefigures or sources of info in my skills, views, values, etc, maybe some who woukd fit as replacements if I did not know of something, and so I have lost many of my own places in the world, especially in social life and as a source of info, even though they do not share the same skills, valyes, things aimed at, areas of lufe paid attention to and cared for, and even though in my childhood family my father seemed to understand my thoughrs best and he said tgat of course not at all as well as if those were written down. So I do not quite understand why near by people or relatives would be fit to just the same kibd of tasks, even very roughly like at least something of such in a common sense like basic ways at least. 


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

About publicity

 I guess that publicity is born of phenomena in the society, of ghe wishes of groups and not of single persons. Like if there ws in Savonlinna an interest in making homes nice and comfortable to live in like grandparents' home at a countryside town, or good for arts and the like, that anyway is a demand in the society, a wish of many for their own lives. Even if there live artists in Savonlinna, it does not appear the same as interest in single individuals. Like this week in the Yle news, which I read here in the capital district in Espoo, there was an article of a Finnish Eurovision singer of 2023 having rented his apartment in Helsinki to others. It sounded like impossible to control what happens with such, does it cause misunderstandings, and so it no longer was a home but instead an apartment with an Eurovision singer theme, with a huge painting of him on the wall etc. Likewise now that I am without a dog after having had two higly learned dogs, I slmetimes wonder if I should h

Maybe my most liked texts

 When I was in my twenties, there seemdd to be something much liked wisdom of life which I could write about and so make it possible in the world. I guess that the major good mood came from free time hobbies according to feelings being good for work and studies. But as texts it is quite outrageous, see workandfreetime.blogspot.com . To such a subject connects also the beneficality of moral, see 2013paradise.blogspot.com . And so there is also the blog about feelings, rationality and moral for computers, see feelingcomputers.blogspot.com . Later my most liked texts have included Living with the four seasons https://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html , advices about changing to one's dream job nopeaoppisuus.blogspot.com , the thinking course quickerlearning.blogspot.com and healing advices curingguesses.blogspot.com and the Finnish original parantamisesta.blogspot.com , and lately my long long text about the skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blo

Many of my blogs have thousand views or more

Blogeistani näköjään luokkaa tuhat tai yli kävijöitä on viidellätoista. Monella tosin ihan vain kymmenen tai kaksikymmentä katselukertaa. Jätin joukkoon muutaman kiinnsotavan vähemmän katsotun. Hannele Bloggerin hallintapaneeli Käyttäjän Kaisa Hannele Tervola blogit Akvarellimaalauspäiväkirjani ja maalaamisen oppimisen ohjeita Näyttökertakaavio 1703 sivun katselua - 105 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 20.10.2015 Omia vaikutelmiani parantamisesta ja parantumisesta Näyttökertakaavio 1162 sivun katselua - 131 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 19.10.2015 Paratiisiteoria käytännössä Näyttökertakaavio 903 sivun katselua - 57 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 15.10.2015 Healthily Moral: Why and How in practise Näyttökertakaavio 1396 sivun katselua - 43 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 12.10.2015 Learn the skills of Finns!! Näyttökertakaavio 651 sivun katselua - 12 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 12.10.2015 Näin opit suomalaisuuden! Näyttökertakaavio 1063 sivun katselua - 22 viestiä, julkaistu vi