sunnuntai 25. helmikuuta 2024

If you like some text of mine, copy it, since there are many different kinds of texts by people with similar name

 I have written maybe 10 000 pieces of text to the internet, so there are many different kinds of texts in them, and there can be very many pieces of text by me even in the same or similar subjects. So if you find slme text that you like, it may be difficult to find it again, but you could cooy the text to your computer. My blogs may also have been sabotaced, somebody else's text replaced mine in my blogs. So please estimate each piece of text separately. And alsl my own quality has varied a lot, and the need for some former knowledge varies a lot, so each text just must be estimated separately. 

Thereought to be very many people with a similar name, since "terve" means "healthy, fit, fully in order", having written about subjects connected with healing or healthy ways of living. Many of those may be care professionals, even though I am a thinker, and as far as I know especially people with some own insight into healing value many of those insights, but there ought to be lots of variation in them, and some may be fed up with the subject or gotten bacterias from working in medicine. 


7th of April 2024   I just noticed that some melody of mine in my collection Short Melodies Of Snow had been replaced by somebody else's notes. I guess that is the reason for not using one's full name as the composer or author, maybe not one's real name at all, if the end result is somebody else's product with different values, skills, likings, wisdom of life, ways of living, etc. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti