I am just exhausted. I am just one thinker and a writer. If you want to know where kn my blogs or books is certain subject that might interest many you know, you ought to talk about people who have enough energy, skills and motkvation for such, maybe post the subject on some discussion group if it really interests many. For example young people, people interested kn journalusm, arts or religion, or wisdom of life, might be intetested in my texts and books. Many of the skills needed are of school level plus experience of lufe of such, and beautiful values, interest in the subje t. So such are the tasks of others, not mine.
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti