Siirry pääsisältöön

About the skill levels and values of my environment

 I have lived most of my life at the capital district of Finland. Especially as younger almost all adults in my environment were academical or academically inclined. So the ordinary skill level of academical people and their amount of common sense and of following civiliced values has been quite typical in my younger years' environment, also what I have read had often been inclined toward communicating to such people. On the other hand academical people often seek to communicate globally in their work like writings, and so one typical point of comparison is the style and skill level of the thin Chinese who tend to use terminology, so even though we are in another cultural domain, the skill level often isn't so high that it would use a completely different approach without a communication possibility with also the thin Chibese being aimed at. And so after reading my texts many are disappointed at the level of quality and trustworthiness of my younger years' social envuronment or of other writers. But I write just because I am unusually good at thinking with pictures of wholes, good quality and wisdom of life, wishing well for the world instead of lying and cunning, and so the number of my texts is some indicator of the amount of lack of such skills and valyes in my younger years' environment, also globally in the media. 


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

About publicity

 I guess that publicity is born of phenomena in the society, of ghe wishes of groups and not of single persons. Like if there ws in Savonlinna an interest in making homes nice and comfortable to live in like grandparents' home at a countryside town, or good for arts and the like, that anyway is a demand in the society, a wish of many for their own lives. Even if there live artists in Savonlinna, it does not appear the same as interest in single individuals. Like this week in the Yle news, which I read here in the capital district in Espoo, there was an article of a Finnish Eurovision singer of 2023 having rented his apartment in Helsinki to others. It sounded like impossible to control what happens with such, does it cause misunderstandings, and so it no longer was a home but instead an apartment with an Eurovision singer theme, with a huge painting of him on the wall etc. Likewise now that I am without a dog after having had two higly learned dogs, I slmetimes wonder if I should h

Maybe my most liked texts

 When I was in my twenties, there seemdd to be something much liked wisdom of life which I could write about and so make it possible in the world. I guess that the major good mood came from free time hobbies according to feelings being good for work and studies. But as texts it is quite outrageous, see workandfreetime.blogspot.com . To such a subject connects also the beneficality of moral, see 2013paradise.blogspot.com . And so there is also the blog about feelings, rationality and moral for computers, see feelingcomputers.blogspot.com . Later my most liked texts have included Living with the four seasons https://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html , advices about changing to one's dream job nopeaoppisuus.blogspot.com , the thinking course quickerlearning.blogspot.com and healing advices curingguesses.blogspot.com and the Finnish original parantamisesta.blogspot.com , and lately my long long text about the skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blo

My birthday and my childhood name

My birthday is 8. of August. As numbers 8.8. it brings to my ming four round circle like things of which two pairs are more closely connected. The healthy round forms bring to my mind symbiosis and a model of the world. So it is like one form of my paradise theory. I have not noticed it having influenced my thinking, except that I have come to notice the possibility of such a model and on the other hand my childhood environment maybe saw such a view as part of what I might be like because of my birthday. Late summer is also a time of warmth at the same time with the need to defend the good things summer brings, the loves in one's life from the coming autumn and winter. So that too may have affected my view on what is the task of thinking, theory and work. * * * (7. March 2016 As a child I had the last name Hari, so my name Kaisa Hari bought the associations "keisari" = emperor and "tsaari" = Russian tsar (emperor). So I took it to my task to cultivate some