perjantai 22. maaliskuuta 2024

Vigorous instead of soft

 My texts are largely of the subject rationality of feelings. That means objective thinking of at least school level or higher. It does not mean neglecting any criterions of objectivity or any parts of an objective picture of the world. If there are problems in applying, one should demand better quality in objectivity. 

But I have come across many social or society level problems which might be, at least partly, results of some misunderstandings in to whom my blogs, books and booklets are aimed at. I am 52 years old, so these surely aren't aimed at my childhood relatives, school class mates, etc. These are mostly blogs in the internet, meant for objectively thinking responsible individuals who follow civiliced values and are interested in the subjects of the texts, which means supporting such values, not sabotaging such. My texts being mostly at a very general level means just that the point of view is theoretical, not restricted to a certain person, culture, climate, etc. It does not mean that the texts would suit all. So it is not like tv for example. Especially my texts do not suit those who do not always follow at least school level objective thinking. My own education was in theoretical physics, or that was the way of thinking I learned in the university, after school that is, so I do not understand why many of my readers seem to be of the care professions, not undersranding the difference of a thought or magic. 

So it seems that some try to read my texts as if without the word "rationality" in the description of the subject. So they would like to change to something soft, to eating bakery, sleeping, or nurses, or wish from the winter something such, or demand the heat of summer days in the warm countries, or just lazying, being social, without any need for skills, or murders, cannibalism, replacing people by humanoid robots, knives, drugs, macabre things, trying so solve things away by fake claims, social nonsense, liars, actors, engineers, by trying to overrun the need for professions, practical life, civiliced culture, good future for the living kind etc. 

While my texts are from the point of view of the biological picture of humans, feeling like vigorous, well working action, wise in the world, good for life, with high skills, and wisdom of life, with enough peace and safety precautions for the working life and civiliced society, with wisdom of life taken into account, and the experience of life with common sense and healthy ways. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti