torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2024

Big sales ranking means very many similarly classified books of others have sold more copies

 My books are for sale at the www.amazon.com internet bookshop, and most of them one can find via my author page www.amazon.com/author/khtervola . At individual book's info there quite often is a sales ranking. That means if the book were on the most sold books' list, how many different books the list should have for my book to be the lowest, i.e. least sold on that list. The listings somehow take into account for how long the book has been for sale. Mostly my books haven't sold any copies, except me myself having bought one or two of some of them. Yet the subjects are often interesting (and my quality as a thinker good), so some might guess them having sold thousands of copies, even tens of thousands. Such is the feeling when writing my blogs, as if some really would like the blogs and the new posts, and the free versions of my books. But somehow that does not seem to lead to any books sold. 

At least in Finnish the names with the word "terve" as somehow a part of the name, interest many who would like to get healed or learn healing skills and stay fully healthy. So maybe such creates an impression of fame even if the name isn't the same and isn't the point, and even though such person's versions of these skills often differ a lot, but anyway the subject seems worth a glance for quite many. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti