keskiviikko 6. tammikuuta 2021

High skills is different from doing well in life

 I haven't done well in life, I do not have friends, family, work, money, safety, well working society or freedom to follow my own wisdom of life. But for me it has mostly been so that increased skills have made my life better, so I have across the years learned quite many skills and talents, and so I have been stuck to writing but without pay. I know that skills can be useful but they are not all that is needed, and neither is one's own good will all that is needed.

But I have a nice dog and more distant people are quite often good willing, which maybe partly is because I seek for civiliced distance, while poeple who come too close often turn to enemies or were cunning to beging with.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti