My writings seek to answer some demand which was in the air. So my writings aren't born of a personal motivation and out of a liking toward writing. I do not write about my memorised knowledge. I write only about my own thoughts and life skills, which seem to answer some demand in the air in the wide world or in the views of the profession or school subject like areas of life which I used to belong to or associate with. Only in addition there is the context, etc. I write of my own skills, thinking that such a view is wanted, needed like some original work in the university, kind of to back up people's pictures of the world and general skill level.
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti