Siirry pääsisältöön

My writings aim to answer some demand which was in the air, instead of being a personal endeavour

 My writings seek to answer some demand which was in the air. So my writings aren't born of a personal motivation and out of a liking toward writing. I do not write about my memorised knowledge. I write only about my own thoughts and life skills, which seem to answer some demand in the air in the wide world or in the views of the profession or school subject like areas of life which I used to belong to or associate with. Only in addition there is the context, etc. I write of my own skills, thinking that such a view is wanted, needed like some original work in the university, kind of to back up people's pictures of the world and general skill level. 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

About publicity

 I guess that publicity is born of phenomena in the society, of ghe wishes of groups and not of single persons. Like if there ws in Savonlinna an interest in making homes nice and comfortable to live in like grandparents' home at a countryside town, or good for arts and the like, that anyway is a demand in the society, a wish of many for their own lives. Even if there live artists in Savonlinna, it does not appear the same as interest in single individuals. Like this week in the Yle news, which I read here in the capital district in Espoo, there was an article of a Finnish Eurovision singer of 2023 having rented his apartment in Helsinki to others. It sounded like impossible to control what happens with such, does it cause misunderstandings, and so it no longer was a home but instead an apartment with an Eurovision singer theme, with a huge painting of him on the wall etc. Likewise now that I am without a dog after having had two higly learned dogs, I slmetimes wonder if I should h

Maybe my most liked texts

 When I was in my twenties, there seemdd to be something much liked wisdom of life which I could write about and so make it possible in the world. I guess that the major good mood came from free time hobbies according to feelings being good for work and studies. But as texts it is quite outrageous, see workandfreetime.blogspot.com . To such a subject connects also the beneficality of moral, see 2013paradise.blogspot.com . And so there is also the blog about feelings, rationality and moral for computers, see feelingcomputers.blogspot.com . Later my most liked texts have included Living with the four seasons https://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html , advices about changing to one's dream job nopeaoppisuus.blogspot.com , the thinking course quickerlearning.blogspot.com and healing advices curingguesses.blogspot.com and the Finnish original parantamisesta.blogspot.com , and lately my long long text about the skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blo

Many of my blogs have thousand views or more

Blogeistani näköjään luokkaa tuhat tai yli kävijöitä on viidellätoista. Monella tosin ihan vain kymmenen tai kaksikymmentä katselukertaa. Jätin joukkoon muutaman kiinnsotavan vähemmän katsotun. Hannele Bloggerin hallintapaneeli Käyttäjän Kaisa Hannele Tervola blogit Akvarellimaalauspäiväkirjani ja maalaamisen oppimisen ohjeita Näyttökertakaavio 1703 sivun katselua - 105 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 20.10.2015 Omia vaikutelmiani parantamisesta ja parantumisesta Näyttökertakaavio 1162 sivun katselua - 131 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 19.10.2015 Paratiisiteoria käytännössä Näyttökertakaavio 903 sivun katselua - 57 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 15.10.2015 Healthily Moral: Why and How in practise Näyttökertakaavio 1396 sivun katselua - 43 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 12.10.2015 Learn the skills of Finns!! Näyttökertakaavio 651 sivun katselua - 12 viestiä, julkaistu viimeksi 12.10.2015 Näin opit suomalaisuuden! Näyttökertakaavio 1063 sivun katselua - 22 viestiä, julkaistu vi