lauantai 20. tammikuuta 2024

People do not usually learn best by copying the claimed best

 I have written some 25 years something like teaching material in skills etc loosely connected with the rationality of feelings. I have written maybe some 10 000 pieces of text, etc. That means that one cannot learn those skills etc just by trying to cooy from me some of my looks or whatever. Besides, people learn that way mostly only from people whose style they like a lot, and mine is too much rational, responsible, fair and inclined to following positive feelings, that most others do not feel comfortable with such choices all the time, and so they do not learn the skills based on those values. So they would learn better from some other person who is inclined to being a teacher of their type of people and has a suitable skill level for such for the time being or for to begin with. If the characteristics of the forefigure are understandable and make sense in your lufe and increase your skills etc, then such a person suits to being a forefigure for you for the time being, and not someone whose skills demand a much more dilugent wide civiliced skills level and diligently following civiliced values aöl the time in everything. 


(The about a thousand Youtube ( www.youtube.com/khtervola ) videos that I have made, are mostly text only or text with a diashow of photograpfs that I have taken mostly of nature. In addition there are videos of my pets 2007Espoo-2011? Savonlinna. Plus some attempts at me singing. And some videos connected with explaining my thoughts of building rationality, moral and feelings for computers - see my blog feelingcomputers.blogspot.com . So I am not a video star, but my pets used to be. ) 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti