sunnuntai 31. joulukuuta 2023

Maybe my most liked texts

 When I was in my twenties, there seemdd to be something much liked wisdom of life which I could write about and so make it possible in the world. I guess that the major good mood came from free time hobbies according to feelings being good for work and studies. But as texts it is quite outrageous, see workandfreetime.blogspot.com . To such a subject connects also the beneficality of moral, see 2013paradise.blogspot.com . And so there is also the blog about feelings, rationality and moral for computers, see feelingcomputers.blogspot.com .

Later my most liked texts have included Living with the four seasons https://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html , advices about changing to one's dream job nopeaoppisuus.blogspot.com , the thinking course quickerlearning.blogspot.com and healing advices curingguesses.blogspot.com and the Finnish original parantamisesta.blogspot.com , and lately my long long text about the skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blogspot.com .

In addition there are some blogs that appear liked and valued, but not like the only so good option in the subject, even though I have my own strenghts which others typically lack. See composingmelodies.blogspot.com and my Finnish language blogs Ratkaisuja ja ongelmanratkaisuvinkkejä ympäristökysymyksiin kokonaiskuvat.blogspot.com and my circus dog training diary lukevatkoirat.blogspot.com .

I have written also other blogs, but these are the ones most liked of my own writings, as far as I know. But also the other blogs may interest readers. 

*

27.2.2024   www.angelfire.com/planet/paradisewins/SkillsofChristmasgnomes.docx


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti