About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
lauantai 21. maaliskuuta 2020
If I have forgotten to inform about some text of mine
I have written very many, thousands of texts about important subjects, and I am not so good at knowing where to inform about them and how. So it sometimes happens that I do not inform about some text of mine that would interest others, but if you take a look at my blogs in that subject, you are likely to find it as a blog post or as a later addition to a blog post. I have no way of knowing afterwards which things I forgot to inform about, since I do inform somewhat about many of them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti