About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
perjantai 3. elokuuta 2018
My texts do not fit uneducated tropics with poor eyesight
All of my texts and videos presuppose a starting level roughly given by having learned my thinking course http://quickerlearning.blogspot.fi . The thinking course presupposes a good eyesight, a good ability to understand what one sees and observe landscapes with an understanding of the structures in them. As far as I know most human races have these basic skills of looking but those from black Africa do not have them but look with social eye like one observes the shapes of trees and bushes in darkness, thinking if they are maybe like monsters. Also heavy food on a hot day is not good for understanding what one sees, neither are air conditioned (cooled) indoors as an environment where one uses one's eyes most.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti