About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
tiistai 2. syyskuuta 2014
My upbringing as a baby
When I was a baby, my parents were interested in that I should grow up with a good capacity. When I was two weeks old, they took me along to the forest to see the trees, plants and little birds. When I was maybe one month old they took me along to a concert of a symphony orchestra and someone else there who was musical held me part of the time to teach me to understand music. (If I still remember it, it must have been opera Taikahuilu (= "Magic flute?") by Mozart by the picture of it's melody.) I remember thinking, oh humans' world is this complex and there is valuable wisdom about feelings too to be learned. So that for sure taught me to conceive more complex wholes. That wisdom of feelings I have now tens of years later found from trying to see music like it's composer, but I have sought valuable emotiomal wisdom all my life. The Finnish culture also values the nature, sports, individual understanding, freedom and understanding the society.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti