" I have noticed that i can use search keywords that could refer to some country's cultural wisdom and to wisdom of wise objectively thinking individuals, but not search keywords that are typical to religious context only. "
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2022
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti