My texts are mostly additional remarks, additional skills and not the education itself.
My texts teacj skills but demand some basic starting level of skill and of civilized wisdom, which is at least school quality but widened by one's experience of life to new subjects too.
Since my texts are of many subjects, I think that inmany cases it would be clearer to refer to them by the subject and not by my name, since after all different subjects are handled somewhat differently and they are not all of the same quality and it is no use to read texts in some other subject ofmine if that does not support the subject in question.
About my texts and me as a writer. And about my upbringing's effect on my thinking skills. (My other texts, for example learntalents.blogspot.com , tell more of my choices of values and good ways of doing etc.) * These texts aim at telling of me as a thinker and a writer, and especially aim at teaching skills and talents. My childhood social environment is told of only to make the readers notice that the individuals are very different, so my thinking and writing work etc is not shared by them.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
8 years of Christmas gnome/elf skills
" Today 26th of September 2026 is 8 years from 2018 when I translated the first Christmas gnomes skills text to English and got stuck...
-
My upbringing was with science oriented not so knowledgeable parents, so what I learned about thinking tended to have wide areas of validity...
-
Free versions of quite many of my books at https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com but also links to where one can buy my books in the inte...
-
I do not know if these matter, but I mention them just in case. I am an absolutist: I never drink alcohol and do not use drugs and dislike ...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti